Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brand Spankin New

Hi.  For those of you who don't know me my name is Elizabeth and in the past year I have enjoyed reading so many of your blogs out there. Wren, from Life in the fun lane has captured my heart, and I can't wait to see what they're up to over at Young House LoveBower Power (by the way... thank you so much Katie 4 teaching me how to make my own Christmas bows!) and The Lettered Cottage was where I first fell in love and was inspired to paint my kitchen cabinets black. LOVE THEM BY THE WAY!!! Anywho, I have promised myself that this is the year I will not just sit back and take it easy enjoying all of your wonderful adventures. Instead, I promise to try my best this two thousand and ten to participate in all the fun, madness, craftiness, and then somes that await.





Being as this is my very first post... and that I'm a newbie I thought that I would simply take the chance to introduce everyone to my heart that beats outside my body. This is Valentine. (Sometimes called Val for short.)

I can't wait to share all my upcoming projects, experiences and wild rides that await in the year 2010. Thank you so much to everyone that inspired me to create my own blog.

Love, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment