Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mr. Jacob Davis Scott

One of my best friends gave birth on Tuesday night to a healthy baby boy whom they named Jacob. He was born at 5:02 and weighed almost 9 pounds!!! (8lbs 15oz to be exact) I am so thankful that both mom and baby are doing well. He is such a cutie!


Look at those puffy cheeks and those eyelashes...oh those eyelashes!


And here is his sister Ms. Anna meeting him for the first time. I'm sure that she doesn't realize right now how much this will change her life but it looks like she is welcoming him with open arms. This is what I would call PRECIOUSNESS!!!






This is my favorite... they just are the perfect happy family. I couldn't be happier for you! Send Mr. Jacob and Ms. Anna kisses from Aunt Elizabeth!

Love always,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment