Friday, February 26, 2010

This one is for you Maxine...

With the sun shining bright today I can't help but hope that Spring is close by. And like always, once I get excited about something I tend to jump the gun... have I mentioned that my Easter decorations are out already. Ha Ha Ha

But really in all actuality as fast as time seems to pass by it won't be long until we're cutting the grass (by we I mean you hunny) and planting our pansies. Therefore I couldn't help with the sun rays beating down on me this morning to start researching how I want to do my hanging baskets this year. Yes, I know just call me CRAZY LADY, it's really ok... I'm aware of my prognosis. However, I hope you will enjoy these as much as I did.

All images provided by Better Homes and Gardens.


 


  


  


 





  
The last one is my personal favorite. I love it because of how soft, full and whimsical it is. If we have a house this summer (which I've come to the realization that we probably will being as this market just plum stinks) I will be trying these out this year. 

Well, I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

Love always,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment